From our friends at Silver & Sage comes this beautiful handmade mala. A mala is a garland of prayer beads, traditionally used for meditation. Designed to be worn as jewelry, Silver & Sage malas have evolved to become both tools for meditation and personal talismans alike. Let your mala be a reminder of your dreams and intentions, and a wearable reflection of your spirit and your own life’s journey.
- Turquoise, grey labradorite & faceted iolite with brass
- Faceted silver crazy agate guru bead
- Iolite is said to encourage self-reflection, allowing for a better understanding of old wounds and causes for addiction so that they can be released and the true self can arise and shine. Iolite promotes tranquility and positivity.
- Stone bead size – 8mm
- Mala measures 36″ and is strung on stretch cord
- May be worn as a necklace or multi-wrap bracelet
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Linen jewelry pouch with corresponding stone cards included