From our friends at Silver & Sage comes this beautiful handmade mala. A mala is a garland of prayer beads, traditionally used for meditation. Designed to be worn as jewelry, Silver & Sage malas have evolved to become both tools for meditation and personal talismans alike. Let your mala be a reminder of your dreams and intentions, and a wearable reflection of your spirit and your own life’s journey.
- Matte white howlite, faceted turquoise & faceted tiger eye with brass
- Faceted blue stripe jasper guru bead
- Stone bead size – 4mm
- Mini mala measures 34.5″ and is strung on stretch cord
- May be worn as a necklace or multi-wrap bracelet
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Linen jewelry pouch with corresponding stone cards include